Jan 14, 2011

MADNESS

Its 00:10 A.M, and I am sitting at my company's facory (fyi, i am a mechanical engineer), waiting for some machine supplier. Its not my habit or hobby or some unique, crazy off the track desire, buRelated Posts with Thumbnailst my company has the inauguration of this new plant  on 14 th of this month. This inauguration is going to have the presence of Maharashtra CM, Sharad Pawar and may be their followers.

This inauguration has taken a toll on us like anything, I have never imagined in my lifetime, that I would be sitting like this waiting for some supplier at midnight, just to get some glasses installed on my machine. This dosen't end here, we even had to clean machines because there was shortage of workers, and since it has to look like a word class facility, so  there was no option left other than cleaning ourselves.

I feel this is simply madness to just prepare ourselves to present the work to that bunch of people who do  not understand a bit of it. But, there is one thing that I would like to share, is delivering the impossible in a very short span of time will give you so much learning about people,  your profession, and about life; and the most significant would be to understand the different people's psychology in such circumstances.

I will end up here, as my supplier I suppose has arrived.

Post a Comment